Dr Holly Parsons - Birdlife Australia - Eric Mahony (Blue Mountains Bushcare) - TBC caring for local wildlife
- What can you do in your own backyard?
- Are you interested in volunteering to:
- Help wildlife impacted by the bushfires in the Blue Mountains region?
- Assist with recovery of our natural environment?
- Join a local wildlife or conservation group?
- What skills can you offer to our community?
- Can you sew or knit; make things from wood; write grants; draw or take photos; have skills using social media; enjoy gardening; have a car to help with deliveries etc?
1.30 - 3.30pm, Saturday 29th February
Phillips Hall, Blackheath Area Neighbourhood Centre, Gardiner Crescent
In addition to our speakers, tables with representatives from local groups and organisations will be set up on the day with more information, and opportunities to voluteer.
Afternoon tea will be provided (Gold coin entry to assist with catering)